Thursday, March 1, 2007

2 More Poems

Nowhere but up

-Corey Landon Walsh
1-20-07
I can barely lift a pen,
To say the very least.
With helplessness taking over,
I'll drink until deceased.
No word or oath or creed,
Can help me so today.
I'll just drink till I see bottom,
And err improve the day.
For if I had the choice,
I'd choose the later grave.
Sweet peace and humble sleep,
With agony I would wave.
But I am not near brave,
Brave enough to choose.
So I'll chug the whisky down,
And hope that I will lose.


Shattered
By Corey Walsh
You think you're broken? My Heart was crushed.
For death, dawn, and dieing – I know too much.
Every word's a cut; every breath's a bruise
Every glance is a knife through my broken heart too.
What total Connection – Feelings so rushed.
Who ever knew that is was all too much.
Though special to me – to you, was just a ruse.
All I ever wanted – was to be Loved by You.

No comments: